Where have I been for so long time..? I've been designing one logo a day. For almost 100 days now! Will be 100 of logos on next Tuesday, wow! :-)
Did I learn something? I hope so:
- I'm no longer using white background only
- I'm no longer always using high contrast
- I'm not always using gradients (or rather - I rarely use gradients now)
- Logotype doesn't have to always be over or under logomark... it can also be on the left or right! Wow!
- Not only bold strokes are good... sometimes thin strokes are also useful
- Not only high saturated colours can make interesting logo!
What are my favourite styles? Now I (rather) know:
- Childish, funny, usually geometric
- Vintage, low-saturated, geometric
- Modern, geometric, usualy higher-saturated
- Hand-drawn, friendly, usually lower-saturated
I should work on some more styles... Or maybe work more on the last one - the hand-drawn.
Will I continue?
You can follow my "struggle" on Facebook - enjoy and see you there! :-)